Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still going and going

One of my favorite shots from the day comes from Youth Working Cow Horse, a new class for the AjPHA Youth this year. They start with a Reining pattern first and then release a Cow to work in the Arena afterwards. It's pretty cool to watch and one of the things you see from time to time is someone get close enough to place a hand on the back of the cow, not something I've seen happen a lot to tell you the truth.

Today the show offered you just a little bit of everything. We had Heading, Healing, and Steer Stopping in Will Rogers from Open exhibitors for the most part. Then English events that involved some Jumping in John Justin to name a few things you could have seen today. Finishing out the night is Western Pleasure riding and its going to go long and slow. I'm trying to decide if I'll sleep in or not now, I'm scheduled to arrive at 10am and I think I'm going to follow that.

No comments: