Friday, June 20, 2008

I say let them grow up to be cowboys

Checkin went smooth as near as I can tell. Some tiny glitches in other areas behind the scenes, but no biggie. So the Youth Show kicks off tomorrow with Team Tournament events and I go live with my first stream around 4pm CST.

I hope it all goes over smooth, at least for me that is. Monday evening is the Stick Horse event, one of the coolest things to watch as these young Cowgirls & Cowboys show off their skills with their Paint Stick Horses. My kids should come out and have a blast, its the one event that my kids can actually take part in.

It's a blast to see these kids and their Paints as they show in all the events. Speed events start early and its a little crazy with some of the Open (adults) showing during the start of what is really the Youth show. Its also a little interesting to see some Youth come back in the Open show for the Cutting. It all has to do with setting the arena up for each events in the end. Cows come later in Open is why. Well that's it for today, going to relax a bit for one last time.

No comments: