Saturday, June 21, 2008

The long and short of it

Tonight turned out to be an early night for a change. I'm home now, but the family is out an about right now. Edith is working on her training and the kids are with Grandma & Grandpa. What does all of this have to do with the title. Well its been a long day just the same.

The baby had issues sleeping and pretty much woke me up around 3am (song playing in head...) and I find it hard to get back to sleep. I had to go in early and announce the practice. Now I'm really beat and need a little rest.

So the short is getting out early I'd normally run off and pick the kids up. They are in very good hands and this is a chance for me to get at least an hour of rest if not more in. I'm up early again for another go at the annoucer spot for morning practice. Tomorrow is expected to be a super long day.

Yeah I'm out of here, check you all later, I'm not going to last much longer at all.

No comments: