Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 Screens later on Day 2

Well it was day two and it came with a whirl wind of activity to say the least. We actually had a small storm blow through really quick. Later in the day I would find out that this storm had blown my Antenna on Justin over. I sure hope it still works.

The first day we hung the screen in John Justin and we were suppose to hang the NCHA screen in Will Rogers. Small problems kept this from happening until today. This was a slightly harder screen to pull up in my mind, but we did and are ready now.

Where does screen three come in. Well this is a little screen we use to monitor events in our command central. Funny thing is its been hanging since last year in the same place. So we didn't have to hang it really. We did mount are special projector holder and get that all set for the show.

So two screen for public and a behind the scenes screen later and we are another day closer to the launch of this years show. Tomorrow I plan to move my PCs out, test the wireless feeds and look at my settings for this years stream. Wish me lucky and no more rain or at least no wind please.

No comments: