Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Look ma, no wires

Well we tested the wireless feed from Will Rogers to John Justin today for this years show. Worked like a charm with out a glitch. Looked like a good picture and sound came over fine. One of the best pictures we've had wireless too.

I setup my work station and streaming machines at the show. Wouldn't you know it, one of the stream machines is acting up on me. I'm fine for the show and will look at what trouble shooting I can do and see about reformatting perhaps. Streams go live on Sunday.

Testing from all arenas looks to be ready to go as ever. We are at the mercy of the coax that is in place and do what we can. I need to look into fiber video options and see what that all takes. Love new challenges like this.

Well tomorrow I hope to just work on video edits and try and get the AjPHA video completed. I don't want to really work on that for Friday. The event is Friday evening and I would like to be done with this and not stress on trying to complete a video. Wish me luck that it all goes well tomorrow.

No comments: