Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Off

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there now. It was 39 years ago I gave my Dad his first Father's Day and it was 7 years ago my daughter gave that gift to me. I hope you all have a great day as Dads or celebrating the gift your Dads gave you.

Its my day off today. Woot! Not because I'm a Dad and it doesn't mean I don't have to do things or get to do what ever I want. Just because I'm a Dad, I don't take a pass on things. I did sleep in a little bit, not having to be anywhere early just the same.

Its still my day off and a special Day at that. This is the last free day off I'll have for 26 days. You'll learn more about that later if you don't know already. So I hope to really enjoy today with my family. I'll see them over the 26 days, but my time will be so short because of my job.

I'm looking forward to see more of the family today. We don't have any real plans and that is cool too. Nice to have a day off and just do what ever and be where ever more or less.

Happy Fathers day again and enjoy this day once again. I'm off to do just that and will see you all over the next 26 days now. Oh I smell breakfast going... yep time for me to get out of here for sure.

No comments: