Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Excitement on many levels

Its been a busy day so far for me... running around and snapping photos where I can, trying to get more images for the Youth final night video to select from. I have to say this, just like the horse above, I'm jumping up and down too with the early version of the opening that I've seen so far. The video is going to rock big time if you ask me and I can't wait to see the final cut.

Now not all of the photos have been set and transitioned just yet, but some of them look great and fit right where they are in the song. Each year I submit a nice portion of photos and my buddy Tracy, a co-worker of mine, picks and sets them all to music for the videos. He does an incredible job year after year. Not only does he produce the videos each year, he takes great photos as well for the projects.

Well I need to get back out and shoot some more, its all about being in the right place at the right time. Sitting in front of my screen keeps me from catching those moments in time. So far I've snapped a little over 1,700 shots for the show.

No comments: