Monday, June 23, 2008

My girls love horses

That face says it all if you ask me. Tonight my daughters made it out for the Stick Horse competition and had a blast. One of the best events of the show and the kids light up when they get to run around the arena for a change.

Some of these little ones will actually move on to ride real horses and even show them perhaps. But as for tonight, its clearly their time to shine and show what they are made of. For the past 8 years, I've had the best time watching these kids on stick horses.
I'm sure this event will always be a favortie of mine and I know Miss V & Lil M have many years to perfect their stick horse riding skills. Freya will be learning to ride real horses and hopefully can share some of her stick riding skills with the little ones.

No comments: