Friday, May 23, 2008

Robert Muraine Pops

Its that time of year again and So You Think You Can Dance is back, for all the fans of the hit dance show. Here's the thing with the show, I've always thought with this title it should be nothing but the crazy people that think they can really dance. Not the case though, they really get some talent on the stage year after year.

Some of the stuff I enjoy the most come from the B-Boys and Poppers and I'm amazed at some of the moves performed each year. I've only seen the first show for this season and some real talent took the stage in full force. But they really saved the best for last with this one. Check out the segment on Robert Muraine and be prepared to see nothing like you've ever seen before.



Amazing and sick... but in a good way is all I can say. What remains to be seen is how these dancers will do with the other styles of dance and that being said, is why they call it, So You Think You Can Dance. On a side note, me watching this show drives my buddy Bob completely Nutz!

1 comment:

robowerks said...

Caught up on show last night. The guy made it to Vegas and quit! What a shame he wouldn't even try. Guy has skills just the same, but lame that he wouldn't try. Pretty much took a spot from someone in my book.