Monday, January 28, 2008

Writing for a larger audience

Sounds like a dream of writing for a larger audience might come true after all for me. It's still a bit early, but a chance to write for an online community has presented itself and I'm looking to throw my hat into the ring and give it a go.

Fact is I've wanted to do something like this for sometime and no I don't plan to quit my 9 to 5 job. For starters, the new gig is not really a paying gig anyway. So I can't very well do something like that and I've never thought about making a switch in careers anyway.

No, I have a passion for writing and reading and well the only way to solve the writing itch is to just write. So I blog about various things from time to time and I'm even podcasting now. Speaking of which I'm way off schedule on the podcasts and need to get back on with some shows and quick.

Well if all goes well I'll start writing for this online community and hopefully do more along those lines. Keep checking back here for updates and my podcasts, my goal is to get three shows for each of my blogs out this week. Wow a huge 6 shows to record this week, thankfully they are short shows right now. Thank you for checking into my blogs & podcasts and being patient.

No comments: