Saturday, January 05, 2008

Two out of three aint bad

Well week one is a wrap more or less. I recorded two shows today one for this site and the other is on my TXPaladin on Live site for the Xbox 360. Its fun and will take some getting use to and building a rhythm more or less to these shows.

Right now the shows are short and sweet, if you want to call them that. They come in at 10 minutes each and will remain that way until I decide to upgrade the software. I think I'll keep them always under a 30 minute show time.

I'm using a program called Cast Blaster to do the shows and for the most part these are straight and live. So I hit record and if I flub up, then that's what it would sound like live. I'm not spending time with edits and producing a bunch of stuff. I plan to gather my things and roll with it.

You can find shows listed on the right side under the robowerks heading. If you like, feel free to subscribe to the show with your Podcatcher software using the following link.

http://www.podshow.com/feeds/robowerks.xml

This weeks show features the Austin, Texas band White Trash Cowboys. I found them on the Podsafe Music Network and really liked the sound and that they were from Austin, Texas.

No comments: