Saturday, February 02, 2008

Time to Edit draws near

Wow, January has come an gone now and its time to start looking towards NaNoEdMo. In today's e-mail was an announcement from NaNoEdMo about the site coming online and that the forums are opening up. That gives me less than a month to work more on my World Building and prep for editing last years 50,000 word Novel I wrote.

But wait, its doesn't stop there, we are talking back to back events with the 2nd Script Frenzy kicking things off in April. The nice thing is that gives me the summer free more or less and time to look towards the 2008 NaNoWriMo event.

If all goes well and I finish NaNoEdMo, I'd like to think I'm steps closer to printing my first Novel. I'd really like to see it in a Printed state before the start of the next NaNoWriMo. So wish me well and if you ever thought about writing yourself, stop thinking about it. Do It!

No comments: