Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gmail hickup for IE7 users

You've got Gmail! but you can't see it... Argghhhhh!!! What gives with this, well it appears to be some issue with Gmail and IE7 users. They are working on this and hopefully they'll have it fixed soon. Great, so what can I do until that time comes? Here is where the work around comes into the mix. One recommends that you set your browser to delete Cache every time you exit. Another asks you to switch back to the classic version of Gmail. The last is a new link and the one I decided to try first. Click the following link if you have a Gmail account and your an IE7 user.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?hist=0

In other news, it seems that Gmail has released some new features for iPhone users. Hmmm, I'm not an iPhone user... wonder if any of that could have broke my Gmail. I'm sure they'll get this sorta really quick, I'm just glad I found answer with a quick search on none other than Google.

No comments: