Sunday, August 28, 2005

Third game and two left

Game over and we lost 10-1, I'm still working on the injured leg and trying to do what I can. Nice thing is we have a bye this week and come back for only two more games. So I plan to take time off and see if I can really rest the leg and see how I'll be in two weeks.

I was able to run and move, I just don't have much power in my right leg. I felt good and still have a few of my old moves on the field. It was fun to hear the other teams bench tell one of their players, "Nutmeged ya!" and then hear the guy I just ran around say, "Shut Up" with a smile to his bench. I enjoy moving and juking a player and trying to set up my players for a shot. Its one of the best parts of the game, setting up a play.

The best part is I'm having fun in the end, sure I want to win, but I want to have fun playing most of all. Oh well, I'm icing the leg now and just wanted to post up. I'm sure I'll post about something between now and then, till then take care all.

No comments: