Saturday, August 20, 2005

Daughter signed up for soccer.

Well today was the last day for regular registration for Soccer and my little girl wants to play and we got her signed up. I have thrown my hat into the ring to coach her team and will have to see what happens. The season does not start till Mid September, if I'm selected to coach, there will be a September 1st coaches meeting, followed by some training and then uniforms passed out.

In the meantime, we took her down to get those little shoes, shin guards, socks, #3 soccer ball and some soccer shorts. It is really neat to see her with the stuff on and her excitement in wanting to play and at such a very young age. My hope is that she has fun, that is all I really want her to do is have fun playing and I hope she loves it and wants to continue. I'll have to post a picture later and update on her career as a soccer player. Till then, she'll watch me play and we'll work on passing the ball and getting use to the game.

No comments: