Sunday, December 30, 2007

Listen Up!

Well it looks like I'm going... Sorry, sounds like I'm going to start podcasting shows next year. Just another adventure I keep telling myself in being apart of this huge thing called the Internet.

I've been blogging for a few years know and writing about what ever comes to mind. In fact I've got two blogs, the one hear and then my Gaming/Techie style blog. Yup, I'll actually attempt two Podcasts, one for each of the blogs.

How will it go, I have no clue really, but I plan to jump right in and just go with it. I don't want to really write out a bunch of stuff or script the shows so much, but I'll try to at least put some notes together for each show and then wing it live more or less. Disaster about to happen? Perhaps, you'll need to tune in a listen.

I hope to try and do one a week. Wow, 104 shows in 2008... I must be crazy. I actually plan on keeping them short for now. Really short... short shows at about 10 minutes only to start with. Why so short? I want to make sure I can fill that time for starters. I'd like it to be an addition to my blogs only. Plus I haven't paid for the full version of the software and I'm limited to only 10 minute shows for now. Later in the year I'll see about extending them to a full 30 minute show. Yes after I can afford the full price on the software.

There you have it... I've blogged about it and now I have to do it. I need to be careful about the things I write about and say I'm going to do. Somebody stop me if I say I'm going to go Bungie Jumping... Please somebody stop me if I ever do that. See you all later and yes, you will hear more from me soon.

No comments: