Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Wonderful Life

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all, well all that will accept my wishes that is. Wow 2007 has finally come and gone. We've ran from place to place and passed out gifts to the family and friends.

So as I look at everything, I can't help but feel its truly a Wonderful Life for me. I'm blessed with the best wife and two loving daughters. I'm wealthy in family relations too and couldn't ask for anything more.

Year after year I'm asked what I'd like for Christmas and I've really got everything I could ever want. It's my favorite time of the year and time with family is priceless and the best gift I could imagine.

So I'm thankful and blessed... its all I could ever want really. Merry Christmas once again and have a very Happy New Year to you all.

No comments: