Thursday, July 26, 2007

Too Hot!

So this summer has been nice and one of the wettest summers ever. Thankfully that has helped keep things cool for the most part. It's also kept me from riding on two though. Nothing ever stays the same though.

So I'm sitting at work and I get the call from my wife, "The Air Condition is not working!" Like I said, nothing ever stays the same, no AC and the rains have slacked off and now its getting hot. Its sad when you can actually step outside and its cooler. Its sad when you actually think about setting up the tent in the backyard and camping to stay cooler.

If all goes well, we should have some AC back by mid day on Saturday, I call that phase 2 of 4 phases. Today phase 1 was launched as a Co-worker has lent me his window unit. The replacement on Saturday will be next and later will be phase 3 with the replacement inside and out of new equipment. Phase 4 will be all new duct work and new insulation blown inside. Getting to phase 2 by Saturday is going to be a strong goal.


It's funny how in the winter, I can go with out heat and will pile on as much clothing or build a fire and use all sorts of blankets. Its not the same in the Summer, you just can't beat the Texas heat at times.

No comments: