Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ahhhh.... That's Cool now

For starters, the new AC appears to be working great now. Thanks to Edith's Uncle and all of his hard work. I also learned a few things about heating and air, as I helped him out.

But the real treat was seeing all of his guitars that he's been collecting. He has an amazing collection of guitars in all shapes, sizes, and colors. He also has a large number of Amps & Stacks to go along with the collection.

So I decided to ask him if he had a piggy back amp in his collection and he showed me one better. Like the photo shown above, only in a pack of Reds, that he produced for me to look at. This is one of the smallest looking guitar amps that I've ever laid my eyes on or touched. This little guy packs a wallop and all off of one small 9 volt battery.

One of the plugs is for the guitar... now get this, the other one will power a regular speaker. That's right, the little 9 volt will give out enough power to a bigger speaker for your listening pleasure.

To top off my day, I was introduced to a friend of his and saw a very nice home recording studio. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday all in all, oh did I mention that he fixed my AC too? What a treat on so many levels.

No comments: