Friday, July 13, 2007

Can you hear me now?

Well I've made a switch and picked up some new toys. No I didn't go ultra-uber, with an expensive PDA style phone. I just couldn't bring myself to shelling out that kind of money for a cell phone, digital assistant, and Internet access.

Fact is I have Internet access just about everywhere I go and I can handle being with out it for short spurts. I don't have to surf the web on a tiny little hand held device.

So I wanted a basic phone and a good one. Wow how much they've improved over the past 4 years. So when he tried to talk me into one with a built in Mp3 player, I said, "nope, just a basic phone please."

I did want Bluetooth as an option though and it came with a camera. I've got plenty of choices for Cameras, but I suppose its nice to have a small digital one for basic things. Back to the Bluetooth thing, I had fun getting that all hooked up and going for sure. Success at last and now I'm apart of the crazy bunch now. You know the ones you see walking around an babbling freely to thin air. I'll be one of the guys with something stuck in the side of his head and his hands free now. "Can you hear me now? No not you.... I'm on the phone... see?"

No comments: