Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Just hold out an empty hand

Where's my bailout now? Seems to be the trend if your in the USA and you mess up, just ask for your Bailout plan. I really don't get it, how things got so bad and all at once too.

So banks are hurting and they decide to give them money and make the pain go away. What did they do with the money? They put it in their banks like good bankers do.

Then comes the Auto makers and their pains. Throw some money at them and quick, its will solve everything. Don't make them sell those fancy jets they use to fly all over the place. Need to fix it quick though, if they fall then all the businesses that support them will fall next. I say we go back to riding on Horses.

Money can be hard for just about everyone. The price of gas was horible months back and now its back to and I hate to say this, normal again. Crazy when you pay almost $4 a gallon and then can go back to $2 a gallon, rocking good if you ask me. Time to start spending money I'm saving, yeah right!

So now the buzz is people feel the Government needs to give everyone this huge stimulus and allow us to pay off our homes. I say, here's my hand give it to me and I'll do that in a heart beat, after all everyone needs a Bailout right?

No comments: