Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Carols for all

Alright, today its a triple shot of Christmas Cheer for you all. I thought I'd fine a few fun songs about Christmas time and show them here today. The first one up comes from the Cheeky Girls, Have a Cheeky Christmas. I stumbled over this one while searching for a few songs and just had to share it. This duo is twin sisters Monica and Gabriela Irimia, from Cluj-Napoca in Transylvania, Romania, and they are currently based out of Britain.




One of my all time faves is the original from the Waitresses, but I had a bit of trouble finding one from them to share here and went with this clip from the Spice Girls. Here is Christmas Medley for you Live.




The last song comes from the movie Love Actually, if you remember this little tune from the movie. This one was a real treat to watch and reminded me of some of the old music videos I grew up watching. Here is Christmas is all Around.




Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and at the very least a nice break for a few days. I'll see you all over the weekend now.

No comments: