Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Cleaning Storms

Hard hitting, Spring Cleaning storms have struck the home recently. With a whirl wind of activity we have finally started throwing out junk and looking to sell some stuff in a garage sale.

Here's the kicker, the stuff was not expected to return no matter what. That's right, we had items that we are hoping would have brought us a little bit of money and help us clear up some room around the home.

Things don't always work as they are intended to though. Sadly the Garage Sale was a bust pretty much and didn't net any real profits at all. But things did clear up a bit just the same.

Now some of these items have returned to the garage, in effort to still sale them somewhere. But its not all bad, the Garage looks a lot better then it has and shows signs of improvement. Spring Cleaning is in full effect or infecting the house with luck as well. A need to reduce the clutter and get rid of things that are not really needed should continue to spread around the house.

By the time you read this, you might notice a couple minor changes here as well. For one the simple URL is now available for those of you visiting. Still in the same familiar place, just thought I'd clean up a little on the net and make it easier for those wanting to visit. I hope to make a lot more use of this as well. I also need to look back at my Podcasting, I'm sorry those have come to a screeching halt and I think it's time to mash that pedal and get those in gear again.

Wish me luck now and think about cleaning up a little in your life too, you might find a little less clutter could give you a whole new perspective on things. It helped me, I can see the floor now and that's a nice foundation to build upon.

No comments: