Friday, April 18, 2008

Where does the time go

Time flys by when your having fun or no matter what in fact. So to say I haven't been busy would be an under statement. Last weekend we had a little family camping action going on. This weekend we'll be a father/daughter camping event.

I've been working on setting up a fundraiser for my wife to raise money. I'm looking to tap some friends in the gaming community to donate to this effort. It's a big effort of mine to take on, but I'm going to give it my best. Cool thing is I've lined up a pretty cool gift to offer as a raffle to those that donate. I think I can get a nice package together for this effort.

This past week the garage went through some changes and looks like we are getting a lot of junk thrown out and hopefully sold at the Garage Sale this weekend. I sure hope it all goes and makes us a little bit of money at the least. All of that money is slated to help with donations for my wife's walking event. Did I mention the fundraiser thingy I'm working on?

I've got a little one on the side that I'm working on I'll at least make a personal donation myself and be riding in the St Jude ride again this year. I'm part of the motorcycle friends that will be helping out. Would be cool to do on a horse sometime, but I'll stick to two wheels for now.

My movie script is way behind and its going to be interesting to pull this one out. Lucky for me the next weekend looks open so far and I'm going to need to try and do some serious writing over the next days and make an amazing comeback. I've been dealing with a few other things that take up time, but not needing any mention here.

No comments: