Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lets make a movie

That's right, its time for Script Frenzy once again, having moved up to April form June. Same as last year with only 30 days to write a movie script from scratch. I had a great time last year doing this and have decided to make a sequel to my blockbuster from last year.

No it wasn't produced or anything like that, but come on now, that is what all writers want to do, make part two of their great project. So its time for me to dust things off and wake up my characters from last year and see what adventures they can get into this time.

Last year was fun and tough at the same time, I'm hoping that I'll have it easier in April and looking forward to the break afterwards leading up to NaNoWriMo. Today is the start and if you ever thought about writing a screenplay, then why not take the plunge and join in on the fun. Take a look at Script Frenzy and just write daily.

No comments: