Friday, December 16, 2005

I do

It was 11 years ago that I got married and it was the perfect location and time of the year. We both love Christmas time and love old homes. We had looked around at a number of places to have the wedding and stopped after finding Thistle Hill in Fort Worth.

The best part was that during the Christmas time, its all decorated up with flowers and Christmas decorations for that time of the year. We decided that we wanted certain things for our wedding and the location was perfect choice. It was also nice to have the wedding there and the reception at the same location.

The cake was the next big thing and A Taste of Europe was the only choice for us at the time. We had gone to so many wedding shows and the best part was running by to sample some of their cakes. The best cake I had ever tasted at the time and I think a big hit for the reception.

Looking back, I don't think I would have changed a single thing about that special day. Hard to believe its been 11 years, the time just flies by. I still smile when I drive by or have a chance to even take a look inside.

No comments: