Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wall to Wall Moto!

Finally, it's been years in the works and I finally made it to the International Motorcycle Show here in Fort Worth. It never fails, I've wanted to go and something would come up and keep me from going. This was my year, in fact the show snuck up on me, I hadn't even looked or thought about it and then with about a week or two before it arrived, I came across a post about the show being here.

It's nice to see so many bikes all in one location and you can go from Bike to Bike and sit on them to see how they feel. I'm a Sportbike kind of guy, so its odd to sit on a cruiser, but I get to at a show like this. I also know that my current ride is so much heavier than the newer bikes being made as well.

Lots of cool stuff from custom paint and mods were all on hand for the viewing. On the extreme, they had an MV Agusta F4CC, very limited all hand made, from the top to bottom. With only 100 being made and a sticker price of $120,000, which includes a jacket and watch to match. You get to see it all at a show like this.
Well with a price tag like that, it makes my BMW K1200S an affordable purchase at some point and I don't need a matching jacket and watch. At least I could sit on the BMW. I was lucky I could even touch the MV Agusta.

No comments: