Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hot Babe of the Day

Ok, this is not something you'll see on a regular basis here. I was helping out a buddy with his site and installing a new look and blew up the old site to make way for the new. So I was going to test out my work and he does this Hot Pic of the Day thing and I thought, Wow, its my chance to make the first pic. Little did I know, he was still near and came across the site changes and beat me to it. Now I spent some of my morning looking for a selection and as near as I can tell, this girl ranks high on the radar for many sites out there. Here's what you would have seen on the BobNewhouse.Com site if I'd been a little faster and he would have already been on the road.

Jessica Alba first showed up on my radar with a a show called Dark Angel and my buddy Bob, always told me that Buffy would take Dark Angel any day of the week.

Well I'm sorry, but I don't see Sarah Michelle Gellar on any of the lists I looked at today. Now back to Jessica, the next thing I really watched her in was Sin City and she looked good in Black & White too. I've also found out that she'll be in Sin City 2 due out around 2009.

Well enjoy the pic for those of you that stumble across the site. This will be the last time I post one of these. Take a look at BobNewhouse.Com for more Pic's of the Day if you like. Sorry Bob, you could have seen this when you first logged in. :)

No comments: