Thursday, November 15, 2007

Falling behind...

I'm not real worried right now... I'm only nearing the halfway point, but I am about 2 days off on my daily word goal. If you haven't noticed the bright yellow box in the upper right of this page, then you might need to get your eyes checked out.

For those that have noticed, its my total word count so far in the NaNoWriMo contest. Each day I need to get at least 1667 words down on paper. I'm actually needing to shoot for 1725 and finishing a day early. So if you know the day of the month and a little math, you can see where I'm at and should be each day.

I fell behind this past weekend and have been doing anything I can to maintain and catch up is all. My hope is this weekend will allow me to kick some serious words out and bring me closer to where I should be. My goal is to be at 31,050 by the end of the day on Sunday. That's only 9772 words between now and then. Wish me luck now.

No comments: