Thursday, October 13, 2005

On 2 again...

So I'm back on two wheels again for a change. It's been such a long time coming I'd say. Finally the bike is back, all plastics are in place and I've missed all the Hot weather riding it seems.

The DIY tune-up was a good idea in some cases, but perhaps I bit off a little more than I could chew. I know I still have things to learn on the maintenance and up keep and I'm glad I attempted to do it myself. My hopes are to stick to the simple stuff and keep the bike going for sometime.

She starts easy once again and idles well. She has really good power and its fun to be out riding again. I've got to take it easy and get my rhythm all back. It's a great feeling, when you ease out on the clutch and she rolls forward. You lean slightly and lift your foot to the pegs and roll on the throttle some more. It's hard to explain, but I enjoy riding a motorcycle more than driving a car, not that I hate cars, I just love being on two wheels more.

It's good to be back again, really good to be back again...

1 comment:

Milla said...

There is nothing that you can compare with the great feeling you get when you are riding the bike a sunny day.. and the wind is hitting your face.. Thats is great!

Have a nice day and take it easy on the road!

/C