Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's a gamble

I was playing small and taking tiny risks is all. I like betting on red or black most of the time. I'll play odd or even and some of the other areas like 1-12 and so on. The table was a $25 to $1000 table and I had just started.

So I'd build up a bit and then lose and build up and lose. Then I started winning and managed to be up a few thousand and it was time to make my move. You got to bet big, to win big and I was going to capture my corner with my next bet.

I placed $1000 on 5-6-8-9 and it was time for the ball to make is way around. No going back from here, the deed was done. The ball drops and starts bouncing around, hip on hop all over the place and it final lands. I'm watching the wheel move around and looking for the number.

It was 8 and my loan chip was no longer lonely, paying out a nice 8-1 odds. I'd jump up an extra $8,000 to add to my wins. I was my single chance at placing a big bet, none of this $1 to $5 bets, I was playing large. All in all it was a fun night at the 911 Appreciation event and the winning chips would be converted to tickets for door prize drawings. If only I could have been lucky in that area. Better yet, I wish it was real money. Real money I could afford to risk and better yet, real money I could stand to win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very good site to post your web sites .
--------------
waugh
Highly relevant, efficient advertising to forum, blog, wiki and other types of web sites. Drive large number of visitors to your website and build quality links.
http://www.widecircles.com