Monday, September 03, 2007

Are you ready for Football?

The league is open for business at last. Pretty much a total league overhaul with only two of us returning for years past and a whole new cast of coaches with dreams of victory and claiming the rewards.

The cost of ownership has not only gone up, but the league has set rules and fees in place to help raise money and provide higher payouts to teams that make it to the final game.

So you better hope you picked the right match, cause if you look to pick up players, its going to cost you and if you think about making a trade, better be prepared to pay for signing bonuses to the league as well. It's all about the money and love of the game.

Paladins look at another league
I've decided to look at another league this year and will see about running two teams. In the new league I've setup the ownership and will have my players drafted for me in the new league. It's not something I normally do, I like the research and be apart of the draft selection process.

This is a new league and new way of doing things is what I keep telling myself. The only thing I've really done, is provided a listing of positions I'd like for each round. It could back fire on me, in a real draft, its possible to switch if you feel a running back is not the best move and taking a wide receiver would be best. I'll see how things turn out and if I like giving up that control.

No comments: