Saturday, February 04, 2006

Wireless Baby...

Contact at last... After many attempts at trying to connect wireless at the house. Finally success of sorts has arrived. The night started off with Nathan and family coming over for dinner. While the two Martin boys played with Freya, Nathan & I looked over the situation (mainly Nathan as I looked on). Joy finally met Edith at last and I found out Joy use to play Soccer (Note to self, remember to see if Joy wants to join C0-Ed team).

We tried and tried to get the laptop and wireless router to speak, but with little luck at all. Dinner was great and the kids had an awesome time together. I was really proud of how well Freya played with the boys.

The kiddos getting tried and everyone full from dinner and time ticking away, it was time to call it a night and try to regroup and figure out the wireless connection later. Well... I decided to give it another go and banged around some and luck was in my favor. Connection at last with Internet Access. Finally the hope of no wires in the house is in site. Still working on a few bugs, but for the most part I'm happy with the results.

Plus it was great having the Martin's over to visit.

No comments: