Friday, February 10, 2006

The New Spring Arrival

I'm counting down now from around fifty days out, till the birth of our second child. It's an exciting time for us and we have so much to do still. This weekend we'll be in the Child Birthing class, a refresher course I would say to help us be some what prepared for the big day.

Meanwhile, we still need to work on clearing out the old office and preparing the new babies room. I'm also working on some activities for Freya and I to do after the baby arrives.

That reminds me, I need to get her signed up for Soccer again and start thinking about practice and games. She should only have about 6 games again and they'll have Spring Break off. I better see if my brother or another parent would like to help in the event of the baby coming early by chance.

Should be a really great year and a lot of fun for all of us I think. I'm off to a busy start and expect it to be 2007 before I know it. At least I know the next 50 days will be as fast as can be fore sure.

No comments: