Monday, October 01, 2012

Happy Monstober

It's that time of year for the family and I once again. We love the Fall months and kicking things off with Halloween coming is the best. October normally brings colder weather as well, something people in Texas look forward to as well. But it's also the start of all things spooky and fun as well.
 
The kids of course love Trick or Treat time and we enjoy helping them celebrate as well. Its something I've always loved I'd say and something I've shared with my kids over the years. As an adult we've enjoyed Halloween parties and its the one time of the year I watch scary shows for a change.
 
Now I'm adding some video games like Left 4 Dead 2 and reading some Horror books and even a few graphic novels of The Walking Dead to the mix even. From now until Halloween arrives, its all kinds of things that go bump in the night for my entertainment pleasure.