Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meerkat Manor - Family Business

So I was sitting in the theater for a free Kids movie and they brought up one of those preview pieces, a behind the scenes sort of thing. The show is Meerkat Manor and it looked cool and I decided to record it for my oldest.

Little did I know that it was a real circle of life kind of show and sad to say some of the little guys get whacked so to speak.


This show is very entertaining and educational. You really find that you want to come back and see what will happen between the Whiskers and the Commandos and which side will win the turf war.


But keep in mind that this is very real and what they do and explain to the young at heart that its how they live and survive. I think you'll be amazed at the quality of filming and how well they weave a story into or interpret the stories for the Meerkat's. The new season has just kicked off this week on Animal Planet.

No comments: