Sunday, December 31, 2006

Times ticking away...

Time to close the books on 2006 and look towards the new year. Spent the final hours at home with the family. Last year it was just me and my oldest, as my wife was out working and pregnant with our second child. I'm thankful that this year we all could be at home together. I spent part of it with the baby asleep in my arms as I read my last book for 2006. Now with minutes to spare, I finished the book and I'm watching the count down for us here. So long 2006 and hello 2007. I wonder which book I should pick up and start reading next.

hmmm....

1 comment:

Buyessays said...

Your writing really made me happy. I read your post fully. I like your writing style much keep writing this type of own experience; it is giving me inspiration to write something. Recently i am finished my article about bus advertising agencies in Surat . Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.