Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Has it really been a year?

Wow, I've had this blog well over a year now and it has been a lot of fun and I'm working on blogging more when I can. I think I reach times were I'm just a bit to busy to write on some topics. I know I've had a few more ideas at times and just never got them out. But I was looking back and noticed that I've had this thing going for over a year now. Not that it is a great source of information and I don't think I have a huge following. Still I'm liking it and plan to keep it going. Maybe it will just be a mind dump for me or a platform to clear my head, what ever it is, I'll blog on just the same.

A year ago was the last day I had a Soda of any shape or form. Now that is really a mile stone for me. Sodas are really plain evil in a can or at a restaurant even worse. I can say that I can leave with out them and have not really missed them at all. It's tough to give up for the first few weeks and its not like I haven't gone days with out them before. But when I use to have them or drink around 3 or more large glasses in one sitting, while out to eat for dinner; you can see how fast they add up. They say if you give up 1 a day in a year you will have lost 10 pounds and I can say that is probably acurate. I'm not sure, but I think I'll keep them off my list of drinks awhile longer, its been so long already I could try and go for two years.

No comments: